Life sciences tech chief triples headcount, publicizes 5X ARR increase
TORONTO, Jan. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – ACTO, the Omnichannel Training Platform for Life Sciences, at this time introduced main development throughout a variety of key metrics throughout 2020, together with a 500% enhance in annual recurring income since 2018.
Through the international pandemic, ACTO has cemented its place as an important associate for all times sciences corporations in search of to speed up digital transformation and double down on distant engagement, closing out This autumn 2020 with document million-dollar offers signed. Continued speedy adoption of its answer, which educates and engages learners throughout the care continuum by way of unified academic experiences and journeys, is predicted in 2021 because the pandemic prompts a long-term shift towards digital studying.
Among the many momentum indicators introduced at this time:
- ACTO’s year-end ARR was up 197% from 2019, and up 500% from 2018
- ACTO now employs over 100 workforce members globally, almost triple its 2019 headcount. Specifically, ACTO grew its product growth and engineering workforce from 19 to 65 folks as the corporate continues to counterpoint and optimize its SaaS platform. ACTO additionally greater than doubled the dimensions of its buyer success workforce to assist its quickly rising roster of purchasers.
- ACTO has doubled its buyer base since 2018, posting 59% development in 2020
ACTO’s development accelerated following an $11.5 million Collection A spherical in August 2020, led by Resolve Progress Companions with participation from Salesforce Ventures. Inside 50 days, ACTO made two strategic acquisitions to bolster its cellular studying and patient-facing schooling capabilities, constructing on its promise to ship true omnichannel schooling for learners throughout the care continuum. In 2020, ACTO entered into greater than 10 strategic partnerships with key gamers within the life sciences tech house, dramatically increasing the corporate’s ecosystem of premium companies supplied to drug and system makers.
The previous yr additionally noticed ACTO take dwelling a slew of trade recognitions for the corporate’s impactful work within the life sciences group and tech management. Among the many firm’s honors this yr:
- ACTO’s Triple A Initiative, in collaboration with Axiom and AstraZeneca, was the Life Sciences Trainers & Educators Community’s Trade Partnership Winner
- Co-founders Parth Khanna, Kumar Erramilli, and Kapil Kalra gained PM360 Journal’s ELITE Disrupter Award
- ACTO’s Triple A Initiative was a finalist within the “Most Worthwhile Collaboration” class at Pharma Awards USA 2020 by Reuters Occasions, alongside different distinguished corporations like Biogen, Servier and Takeda.
- ACTO gained a coveted Brandon Corridor Group bronze award for “Finest Advance in Cellular Gross sales Enablement and Efficiency Instruments”
- ACTO was acknowledged on the Finest Workplaces for Begin-ups in Canada checklist, and obtained a Regional Finest ‘Tech for Good’ Timmy Award from Tech in Movement Occasions
“We have been lucky to ship great development throughout a yr of unprecedented turbulence,” mentioned Parth Khanna, CEO and co-founder of ACTO. “This can be a testomony to our dedication to constructing the most effective and most complete suite of schooling and engagement instruments for all times sciences corporations. We’re dedicated to constructing on this success in 2021, and serving to life sciences corporations to place themselves because the connective tissue between know-how, remedy, and affected person outcomes.”
In 2020, ACTO additionally launched a one-of-a-kind trade podcast, The Launchpad, which highlights change brokers working to disrupt life sciences with new methods for business success. The podcast’s first 7 insight-packed episodes have garnered greater than 1,200 views on YouTube and featured unique interviews with notable influencers from high life sciences corporations akin to AstraZeneca, Monaghan Medical, ExplORer Surgical, and extra.
ACTO is an AI-powered SaaS platform that mixes cellular experiences and engagement information to disrupt how medication and gadgets are promoted and dropped at market. International life science corporations associate with ACTO to rework their learners’ studying journey and expertise at scale. Industrial and medical leaders leverage ACTO’s Omnichannel Training platform to teach and have interaction learners throughout the care continuum by way of unified academic experiences and journeys. Constructing an ecosystem for all times sciences, ACTO holds a community of partnerships with content material companies, information suppliers, know-how corporations, and extra. ACTO is headquartered in Toronto, with a world workforce throughout Canada, america, and India. For extra info on ACTO for Life Sciences, go to https://acto.com/
SOURCE ACTO Applied sciences, Inc.